Frequently Asked Questions
Both videos don’t always load when using Safari to play dual-video Mediasite content. Sometimes both load, but other times only one or the other will load. You may experience inconsistent behavior when refreshing the page.
Safari now has Auto-Play settings that can impact Mediasite playback. To change this behavior navigate to Safari > “Settings for This Website…” Click to the right of Auto-Play, and select “Allow All Auto-Play.” For more information on the Auto-Play settings see the following Safari article: Stop autoplay videos
Knowledge Base Supplier: June, 6, 2017
After installing the Windows 10 Creators Update, Edge browser does not play Mediasite content where Flash is required.
Microsoft is restricting Flash in the Creators update. When Edge blocks Flash content it should display a warning with the option to “Allow once” or “Always allow” Flash on the current site. If you wish to override this behavior navigate to Menu > Settings > View Advanced Settings. Toggle “Use Adobe Flash Player” from Off to On.
Collegerama records lectures with a double video stream; which makes a fairly strong internet connection essential. We are not recording on high resolutions but already our stream is significant. Lowering resolutions to enable smooth playback on poor wifi is no option for us; slides would become unreadable as well as handwriting on black/whiteboards.
Apart from the above, we service the TU Delft by making Collegerama recordings. We do not have copyright on these recordings therefore we can not make downloads available. Lastly, it is simply not possible to make a download with both video streams in one video. So we would have to make a choice: lecturer or slides?
Collegerama uses https encryption for security reasons. The regular content is not https enabled, but the part where you login as student/employee is. Your net-id and password are not visible to outsiders.
Requests for recording weblecture(s) is only possible by the teacher/employee. Students can not send a request.
First checks before contact:
- You can/can’t login with webmail.tudelft.nl
If you can not login with webmail, reset your password and login to webmail. If this is not working, please contact your servicepoint.
Collegerama is connected with the authentication server from the TU Delft. Collegerama only checks your netid on the authentication server. If you can login to your webmail, you should also be able to login to Collegerama.
Maintenance Window Collegerama
- Tuesday October 4, 2017; before 08:00am
- Tuesday November 14, 2017; before 08:00am
- Tuesday December 19, 2017; before 08:00am
- Tuesday January, 16, 2018; before 08:00am
- Tuesday February 06, 2018; before 08:00am
- Tuesday March 20, 2018; before 08:00am
- Tuesday April 24, 2018; before 08:00am
- Tuesday May 15, 2018; before 08:00am
- Tuesday June 12, 2018; before 08:00am
- Tuesday July 10, 2018; before 08:00am
- Tuesday August 07, 2018; before 08:00am
Maintenance Window – ICT TU Delft
Weekly maintenance windows
- Tuesdays from 05:00 am – 08:00 am
- Thursdays from 06:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Maintenance weekends 2016-2017
- Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 October 2016
- Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 November 2016
- Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 March 2017
- Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 June 2017
more info http://meldingen-ict.tudelft.nl