Collegerama can record your lecture (for on-demand playback) & livestream at the same time. This is not always clear to everyone: lectures marked for ‘live’ will also always be available for on-demand playback. Currently, we provide livestreams and on-demand recordings on separate links.
How this works:
- Livestreaming will be facilitated through the cloud environment of our platform supplier (instead of through TU Delft servers)
- Livestreams will only be viewable through our website on a channel dedicated for these new livestreams. Note: the link to a livestream only work for the livestream which runs at that moment in time.
- Users will have to create a personal profile the first time they want to access the new channel.
At this moment there is no link with the TU Delft NETiD (as is used for accessing Collegerama videos). If we are forced to use the new cloud environment for a longer period of time, we could decide to use NETiD as login option. It takes a considerable amount of time to realize this however.
- After the livestream has ended, the recording won’t be published on the cloud environment of our supplier.
- The recording will be published on the Collegerama environment of the TU Delft and can be found with the other recordings.
We ensure to publish on Collegerama within 1 office day.
The method mentioned above is part of a temporal facility. The cloud environment of our supplier is not fully complete and won’t resemble the usual Collegerama environment. We ask for your understanding.
At this moment (Sept 2021) we have a license for 2000 live broadcast viewers (simultaneously) for the entire campus education.