Send via Mail to all Course Managers TU Delft: 7 April 2020
- Update @ 8 april 9:30am: Add Virtual Classroom YouSeeU
Given the current situation regarding the Corona virus and the consequences for campus activities at the TU Delft (as elsewhere), we are setting up a workflow to suit your recording and publishing needs in Q4 of this course year.
Regular schedule for Q4 has been cancelled
All requests made through our online application tool in Q2&3 for recordings in Q4, will be cancelled! If you want to have recordings made by Collegerama, please use our current application form which can be found on our website.
Archive your content
Collegerama is the online platform to archive your lectures or any other video you wish to keep. Videos on Collegerama will only be kept within servers of the TU Delft
Since students won’t be allowed to attend regular campus given lectures, we offer several options:
- Furnished room with recording facilities with guideline Covid-19
You can make a recording request using our online request form (see website Collegerama). This concerns recordings made on campus, in a lecture hall. We can use several lecture halls with fixed recording equipment, or use with a mobile recorder (in a number of furnished rooms on campus). It depends on your wishes regarding digital writing vs use of a chalkboard.
- Upload your own recording to Collegerama
- You can make your own recordings (for instance homemade lecture recording using a webcam, screen capture or smartphone) and upload these to our Surf Filesender via our website
- You can upload an (video) animation
- You can ask students to upload their recording (assignment/review etc) to the Surf Filesender.
- If a video conferencing tool (Skype, Zoom, etc.), virtual classroom (YouSeeU) with a recording function is used, it is possible to upload these recordings to Collegerama. This video can be uploaded via our website and then placed with the relevant course code.
- Below a manual of the products offered by TU Delft:
Lab tests online available
It is possible to have a lab test/experiment recorded by our video team at the NewMedia Centre. The video of the lab test can be published on Collegerama. In order to facilitate this properly, please contact us in order to prepare and make the best recording possible.
Education for several universities
If lectures are given (and recorded) in Delft for several universities (4TU, LDE, etc), it is possible to offer these recordings “publicly”. This will also allow the students of the other universities to view the recordings. Contact us and include the course code, subject name, faculty.
What are the possibilities of the NewMedia Centre (NMC) for you
Collegerama is one of the services of the NMC on campus. The NMC also offers other media production services. We offer green screen studio recordings, (2d / 3d) animations, 360º-video, infographics, web-applications, Augmented and virtual Reality.
If interested, check out our website http://newmediacentre.tudelft.nl